Inspired by our Mother Mary, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic School nurtures disciples of Christ through faith, service, and academics as they strive for sainthood.
ABVM will exemplify a virtuous and faith-enriched education in an academically innovative Pre-K through Eighth Grade Elementary School.
ABVM graduates are passionate Catholic disciples serving the world with strong spiritual integrity and purpose while empowering God-given gifts in one another. Each ABVM graduate will:
- Emulate Jesus with a strong commitment to serve in their homes, schools, and community.
- Be a leader empowered with diligence and rigor.
- Radiate the faith by embracing the virtues lived by our Blessed Mother and the saints.
- Have gained an understanding of the Church’s traditions, practices, and knowledge of sacred Scriptures through daily prayer, Adoration, the Eucharist and Reconciliation.
- Value organization, collaboration, and inquiry as vital for success.
- Analyze problems using logic and critical thinking skills.
- Have the ability to understand another’s point of view, judge prudently, and choose responsibly to create a better world.