Philosophy & Mission
Inspired by the Blessed Virgin Mary’s devotion to our Lord, Assumption Catholic School is dedicated to nurturing a joyful community of faith among students, parents, and faculty. Together our goal is to guide our students to eternal life with God as we teach, inspire, and promote the Good News of Jesus Christ within a rigorous academic environment. Our commitment is to living a virtuous life through worship, service, community, and academic excellence.
What we Strive to Achieve
ABVM will exemplify a virtuous and faith enriched education in an academically innovative Pre-K through Eighth Grade Elementary School.
Profile of a Future Graduate
ABVM graduates are passionate Catholic disciples serving the world with strong spiritual integrity and purpose while empowering God-given gifts in one another. Each ABVM graduate will:
- Emulate Jesus with a strong commitment to serve in their homes, schools, and community.
- Be a leader empowered with diligence and rigor.
- Radiate the faith by embracing the virtues lived by our Blessed Mother and the saints.
- Have gained an understanding of the Church’s traditions, practices, and knowledge of sacred Scriptures through daily prayer, Adoration, the Eucharist and Reconciliation.
- Value organization, collaboration and inquiry as vital for success.
- Analyze problems using logic and critical thinking skills.
- Have the ability to understand another’s point of view, judge prudently, and choose responsibly to create a better world.