Home & School Association
The Home & School Association is organized and staffed by parents of Assumption Catholic School to provide a variety of services for the school. The Home & School Association plans and funds various educational and social activities during the school year, enriching the educational experience. The Home & School Association also contributes to the overall sense of community within ABVM by providing hospitality related services throughout the year and by helping parents, grandparents, and special school friends find the best and easiest way for them to contribute their time and talents.
The goals of the Home & School Association are:
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so parents and teachers may work together in educating children in a Catholic Christian environment.
- To develop between teachers and parents such united efforts as well secure for every child the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- To offer (through well planned programs) information of particular interest to parents in an effort to raise the standards of home life and to make the ABVM experience as positive as possible.
Home & School Officers
- Jill Marsiglia, President
- Tammy Franzak, Vice President
- Kasie McGrath, Treasurer
- Mary Benoit, Secretary
- Domenic Franconi, Principal
- Katie Leeder, Teacher Representative